So I haven't been the best at updating this but I was looking through my pictures from Bear Lake and from my family (guys) camping trip to the Uintahs and had some good pictures I wanted to get up here so here is my Uintahs post and I'll do Bear Lake in a minute.
So this camping trip consisted of me, my three brothers, two of my cousins, my dad, and my uncle and we just went up camping to the Uintah mountains up past Kamas, Utah. It was pretty fun and really pretty. We had a pretty good time and didn't do as well as we would've liked fishing but it was well worth the trip. Here are some of the pictures:
So this camping trip consisted of me, my three brothers, two of my cousins, my dad, and my uncle and we just went up camping to the Uintah mountains up past Kamas, Utah. It was pretty fun and really pretty. We had a pretty good time and didn't do as well as we would've liked fishing but it was well worth the trip. Here are some of the pictures:
This is (L to R) my cousin Jonathan, brother Caleb, and cousin William. We hiked 4 miles up a mountain to get in to some lakes to go fishing and this was on the hike. All in all we ended up hiking about 11-12 miles on the day - most of which was either steep uphill or downhill. It was way pretty up in there though.
This is the group of us (minus me because I am taking the picture) at the beginning of our hike up (sorry it's out of order but it's just a pain to reorder pictures once you upload them here). This is when we were still happy about having got up at 4 to hike uphill for many miles to go fishing.
This is the group again. That's my dad sitting down in the middle of the picture. This is about the point some of us started wondering what we were thinking hiking this much. :)
This is a pretty good description of what we felt like towards the end of the day when we caught few fish and were dead tired. This is William, Jonathan, and Caleb again.
This picture is from the next morning when we went fishing at a closer lake where hiking in wasn't required. It was really pretty with the steam coming off the water.
And this is me, my dad, and my brothers the morning we came back down from the Uintahs. We stopped at Provo Falls and took a quick picture. It was snowing on us as we took this and was quite cold at the time. All in all it was a pretty good trip.
So there aren't very many pictures here of me as I took these pictures so I am trying to get a few more pictures from my brothers who had cameras there too. If I get those I will put up another post of some more Uintah pictures with me in them.
So there aren't very many pictures here of me as I took these pictures so I am trying to get a few more pictures from my brothers who had cameras there too. If I get those I will put up another post of some more Uintah pictures with me in them.
1 comment:
Way cool pictures! I especially like the 2nd one from the bottom! Looks like you had a fun trip, even with all the hiking!
Post a Comment