Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bear Lake Trip

So a bunch of people from my ward ( about 28 of us all together) went up to Bear Lake together for a weekend trip up there. A girl in our ward organized it all and rented out a HUGE cabin overlooking the lake and we went up and spent about three days up there just relaxing and just enjoying life. So here are some of the pictures of the trip.


The first night we played this "game" where you would put on headphones from an iPod and a blindfold, turn the iPod all the way up, and then just sing the song you picked out. The blind fold was supposed to make it so you couldn't see anyone and you couldn't really hear anyone laughing at you because of the volume and you just sang your lungs out. It was all good until I took the blind fold off and realized that everyone had run outside and was laughing at me through the window. Real funny guys.



Just making a sand centipede on the beach at the lake.


Getting ready to board the USS Malibu with Captain Stewart


Who would've thought that I would be able to get up and surf behind a boat?


And get comfortable enough to be able to reintroduce the world to the Wolfpack!


Just when I thought I was getting the hang of it...


Who can say no to that adorable face? I'm just so likeable!


Eating dinner in a covered wagon in town. We were just so happy to be there. Either that or we were just thinking about wave runners...


Here is most of the group. Some of the group had to go home early but here is most of us after dinner the last night. This really was quite the party and was a great weekend. Another weekend well spent.

2 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And you're so right, who could say no to that face! :) We missed you the night we came down, but hopefully we can catch up with you another time! Love ya cous!

Our ABC Family said...

Alright cousin, I think it's time you updated your blog and let us all know what you're up to nowadays :) Love ya!