Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oregon and other random summer pictures

So I went on my family vacation a few weeks ago. Normally we just go to California to our grandparent's house but this year the focus of the vacation was going through Oregon and then just stopped for a few days in California. We went to Oregon because my younger brother Jacob just got back from his mission to the Eugene, Oregon mission so we went back so he could see some of the members and people he knew on his mission and so he could show us some of the places he served in. While some of them were less than appealing or interesting (to me who had never lived there and knew no one) others were really neat and we met some fun families and saw some cool stuff. So here are a few pictures from our trip and maybe some random other pictures from the summer so far.


My family just across the river into Washington (just so we could say we've been there) with Mount Hood in the background.



My family and I at the Portland, Oregon temple.


Me at the aquarium in Newport, Oregon with a shark in the background and some weird kid trying to move in on my picture.


Tidepooling in Newport, Oregon


Yeah, I'm tough! My bro and I at Crater Lake


My family and I at the Stewarts' house in Klamath Falls, Oregon


Three of my siblings and I at the Medford, Oregon temple


Lynette, Andrew, Katie, me, and Jenny at my apt. in Provo. We're friends. :)


Lynette, Jenny, Katie, and I at my apt. again. I think they all have a huge crush on me. :) J/K.

3 comments:

Sam said...

#1. Crater Lake might be the most spectacular thing on the planet.
#2. Who are the Stewart's? They sounds like a freaking awesome family.
#3. That kid at the aquarium should probably be kicked in the head.

Lindsay said...

you. are. so. tough.

Jackie said...

I didn't know you went to Oregon. Fun! Plus, I think those girls want your body.