Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just because I had the desire...and so you can learn a little more about me

And the survey says....:

So my cousin Aubrey often sends me these questionnaires that she has filled out by email and asks me to send them back and I rarely ever but I really enjoy getting hers so I figured maybe I would fill one out now and put it on my blog. It will at least give me something to post for a week that has been relatively boring. So here goes....

What is in the back of your car? Snow chains for my tires, a little net that stretches across to hold things in place, and that's about it. It's surprisingly clean right now. I usually have a lot more in my trunk than that.

What color is your toothbrush? Pink, Orange, and White

Name one person that made you smile today. Just one? How about more? My friends Steve and Brandon, the author of a very strange article I read at work, and a number of people in my ward as I went around handing out fliers for ward temple night.
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Getting up to go to work
What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers
Have you ever been to a strip club? No
What is the last thing you said aloud? Something about how I needed to go to bed instead of play Call of Duty with my roommate Steve. I think my last official audible statement was a simple "Okay."
What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream (followed very closely by Mint chocolate chip)
What was the last thing you had to drink? Apple Juice
What are you wearing right now? Jeans, a green Aeropostale polo, and a blue Aeropostale jacket with Nike running shoes, and a brown fossil watch (it's a new watch and I can't get enough of it!!! I've become an avid fan of cool watches. I just wish I could buy more)
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not this week. Last week I did
When was the last time you ran? Last night we played football for FHE and I ran. I have just ran to run in a few months.
The last sporting event you watched? Monday night football last night
What are you eating right now? Nothing. I am stuffed from all the junk food and fast food I ate today.
Ever go camping? I haven't in a long time but I do love it.
Do you take vitamins daily? I take a prescription pill daily but no vitamins
Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes
Do you have a tan? Not really. I'm not glowing white but I am not exactly super tan either.
Do you like Chinese food over pizza? No. Pizza definitely wins that battle
Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yes. I'm starting to like drinking it without a straw though even at restaurants
What are you doing? Watching my friend play Call of Duty: World at War on my Xbox for a few minutes before we head over to a my friend's friend's house for cookies.
Have any plans for the weekend? I'm going home to Hurricane for my brother's reception and then spending the weekend down there partying it up! Warrin and Nikki, you better be there and you better let me come over and talk to you for a little while too. I haven't seen you two in forever.
Are you someone's best friend? Of course I am! Everyone loves me. :)
What are you doing tomorrow? Working til noon and then I have class from noon until 9 pm.
Where is your dad? At home in Hurricane - definitely in bed by this time of night.
Look to your left, what do see? My desk and printer
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? I usually go in. Sometimes I think that going in is faster than ordering at the drive through and it's definitely easier to double check your order.
What is your favorite number? 10
Do you have a dog? No. I would love to have a bulldog though.
Last person you talked to on the phone? My buddy Brandon Carter
Have you met anyone famous? Magic Johnson, the Pope, and Brad Pitt...Just kidding. No, not that I can think of at the moment.
Any plans for the day? Well technically the day is over so I'm about to go to bed and start a new, extremely busy and boring day.
How many states have you lived in? I've only ever lived in Utah - I have lived in other places outside the USA (on my mission) but not in another state.
Ever go to college? BYU - I hate college but if I have to be going somewhere I'm glad it's here.
Do you dye your hair? I did once at the end of last year just to do something different in life. I liked it but haven't done it again and don't know if I ever will again. Only time will tell I guess.
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Homework and tests
Last song you listened to? "Keep your hands off my girl" by Good Charlotte
Can you say the alphabet backwards? I'm sure I could but it's gonna be slow.
Do you have a maid service clean your house? I did once. The management company hired us a maid service company the first weekend I moved into my current apartment because we complained about how dirty the previous tenants had left it.
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Probably skate shoes. I love how wide and loose they are.
What was your wedding song? I'll let you know when I get around to it.
So is anyone jealous of you? How could they not be? I'm jealous of myself. :)
Do you love anyone? This is a catch 22 - If I say yes than people are going to start wondering and ask who or start to make assumptions and spread rumors...If I say no then I'm a cold hearted beast. :) Of course I love people. I've got tons of friends and family to occupy my love.
Do any of your friends have children? Yes
Do you eat healthy? Far from it
Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Hate's such a strong word. I don't hate people usually. Rarely ever do I even get angry with people...sometimes frustrated but rarely angry.
Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I usually go for hey, hi, or how's it going...
Do you like cats? When they're not mine to feed, clean up after, and take care of.
Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes.
How did you get your last scar? The only major scar I have is the one I got when I was much much younger and fell and hit my head on a very large rock and split my head open. That was at least 12-15 years ago.

2 comments:

Seth said...

sweet toothbrush.

Seth said...

umm that was jackie... seth's email is logged in, i am too lazy to sign in mine. so much for a small, funny comment.