Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Time to Start

Well I'm gonna try to start up this blog thing. I don't know how well it will work but I would like to think I will do well at at least writing something. I don't think I have much to say but I think it will be fun to have a blog. We have this program that started up at work that works like this in a way and they asked us to sign up for this program and to try and use the blog so that we could get familiar with it so that when customers had problems with it we would know how to help them get it fixed. So I signed up and started a blog on there and have not been good at writing on it. I just don't know what to say when the time comes so I don't write. I will have to try to do better here. I can just start typing and see what comes out. I guess that will also give me incentive to get out and do fun things so that I can have something to write about. Either way, I guess we will see. Best of luck to me and until next time...Kyenbe Red!

No comments: